Van Schaik Bookstore is always looking for ways to improve on our customer service at the most cost-effective way possible. Therefore we have have negotiated a favourable deal with Pargo for deliveries of online orders.
Pargo understands that the delivery of a parcel is all about convenience and speed. Waiting at home all day for the delivery of your parcel can be very frustrating, missing the delivery is even worse. Pargo delivers your parcels to a convenient store of your choice where you can collect the parcel when it suits you best.
Pargo offers deliveries at more than 750 convenient pick-up points around the country. This means that you can now have your vanschaik.com parcel delivered at your local Clicks or Caltex Garage, for instance, giving you a choice of when to pick it up during your day.
Just think, no more missed deliveries but collecting at your convenience ... well, it simply makes life so much easier!?
So, this is how Pargo works:
- Place your order on vanschaik.com and choose Pargo as a delivery option on the check-out page.
- Choose your preferred Pargo pick-up point.
- Every order you place gets a tracking number which means you can always keep track of your parcel.
- Pargo will send you an email and SMS as soon as your parcel is ready for collection.
- You can collect your Van Schaik parcel at your convenience at the Pargo point that you’ve chosen.
As a special introductory offer, if you spend R750 or more at vanschaik.com, your delivery will be free of charge until 31 August 2016.
For more information visit www.pargo.co.za